Are you getting what you truly desire?
It’s one thing to have visions and dreams. It’s another to make them happen. And sometimes it’s having visions (and gifts, and a brilliant mind) that actually keep you from bringing your deepest desire to life.
Let me explain:
You probably live a quite successful life – after all, you ‘get’ things, can predict things and solve things no one else could – you always seem to see this one way out. Plus, with this love for learning you have a knack for making stuff work.
But when you enter the world of vision and possibilities, your own gifts no longer serve you. It’s not about “I can solve you any problem” anymore. There are literally thousands of problems shouting at you – and this is what gets you stuck – how should you ever decide on the one?
And then… you try this, you try that – all to recreate your life. But nothing manages to satisfy or ever feel like a fit for you. Maybe you’ve even given up, and you get on with your life, while something gnaws away inside and stops you feeling fulfilled and 100 per cent inspired. You can feel your skills and talents are “too much” – or maybe not enough. Not enough to serve you when it comes to your really deep desires. You worry about missing out, you worry about investing in the wrong thing.
If it seems like your life or work is ‘trapped’ by your own gifts, that’s where I can help.
What can I do for you?
When brilliant minds stutter to shine, it requires more than the next standard recipe to make happen what seems impossible right now.
You may have read a few self-help books and found a few bits helpful. But the so-called systems and solutions are usually too simple for your complex thinking processes.
You may have worked with a coach or mentor – again without a breakthrough. Their passion and well-meaning desire to help is not sufficient to challenge you to reach your highest and innermost ambitions.
You won’t have worked with someone like me. Like you, I know what it is like to be smart and feel ‘different’. I understand the frustration and fears. And most importantly: I have made my own breakthroughs, I am committed to my own deep work – and I can help you do the same. You would be with a coach who can help you uncover and overcome your blind spots. Someone who will settle for nothing less than the exceptional for you.
How we can work together:
Due to the pandemic, my retreats are on hold and I offer exclusively
1:1 Private Coaching calls:
I offer bespoke 1:1 Coaching work, ranging from three to twelve months.
If all of this really speaks to you, let’s slow things down and get to know each other first – see whether we would be a fit to co-create something awesome that helps you create the life and make the vision happen you have dreamt of for such a long time.
The minimum amount of money you need to be willing to invest to work with me is 1’000 USD/CHF.
What you get:
Whether you work with me on a 1:1 coaching programme or a retreat (currently on hold), our work together is designed to:
- Finding ways to figure out what you really want, need and secretly dream of – and get it.
- A way of handling your passions and intensity without getting overwhelmed and stuck.
- Learning to respect your fears and using them as catalysts to let come true what seemed impossible before.
- A life that feels truly balanced in all aspects.
- Deep, satisfying relationships. A feeling of being seen and heard. Plus, no more feeling alone amidst people.
- No more of this underlying, all-encompassing stress and fear of missing out.
- Becoming friends with your body and use it as a tool to access your own inner intuition and wisdom.
- Developing the courage and the knowledge to step towards what you are really capable of – every single day.
- Turning your deepest passions and greatest strengths into financial abundance.
Are We Likely To Be a Good Fit?
My coaching and style of coaching is not for everyone. It’s probably not for you, if:
- You are content with how things are.
- You’re not prepared to invest time, energy and some money into creating a better life for yourself.
- You aren’t willing to get uncomfortable.
- You expect me (or anyone else) to do all the work and are not prepared to take responsibility & accountability for yourself.
You are likely to be a great match for coaching with me if:
- You are open to being coached.
- You are ready to show up and play 100 per cent.
- You are prepared to delve into the ‘behind the scenes’ of your life and work, and to confront your fears.
- You are open to experimenting, taking a little risk and doing work that sometimes seems scary.
Ready to get Started?
First and foremost, let’s get in touch. Let’s jump on a (no-obligation) call. This helps us early on to find out whether we may create something magical together.
I look forward to getting to know you and where you’re at right now.