Are you getting what you truly desire?
And have you ever considered it is the success you already create in life, your strategies and your brilliance that actually keep you from bringing your dreams to life?
Let me explain:
We learn early how to succeed by using our gifts, talents, inclinations. Naturally, this kind of success doesn’t just imply “all you ever wanted”. Rather it tends to be what gets reinforced by parents, teachers, peers… Because we all need to and want to belong as kids. So we may learn to be the funny guy, or the one that reliably brings the good grades back home. Easy to imagine those traits come in handy when it comes to succeeding in society, too, isn’t it?
Our success strategies become so ingrained in us that all the other options get gradually pushed back into the background, some of them so far that they turn into our blindspots. I mean, putting in maximum effort has brought you were you are today. Could you wholeheartedly just… give it up to have as much spare time as you secretly crave?
Because we are brilliant at creating our success, we often don’t understand why on some level we feel… just a little bit empty. A little bit like a secret misfit. There’s an odd level of dissatisfaction lingering, and we chase the next big thing, hoping it will change everything. Yet – if we’re honest – also know it won’t.
Because we don’t understand it, we push it back. We invalidate it. We feel we’re not grateful enough. We talk ourselves into how much we DO love about our current life. Let me be clear: It’s more than understandable. Not only is it tough to have a long, hard look at where we may have fallen short of our own deepest desires. On top, it can be super scary to choose to go for what really matters. BECAUSE it really matters. What if we then failed? And on top, we (involunatarily) create our whole environment confirming just how justified it is to stay where we are at.
To be crystal clear: There is no need to choose another narrative. You can spend your whole life with this kind of success and it’s got its own set of merits. Coaching is here if you are ready and willing to choose something different. More for yourself and the world. Not because you have to, because you WANT to.
What coaching can get you:
Our work together is designed for you to:
- Recognise where you get stuck in your life because of your own success and how that leads to a neverending cycle. To then create the altitude to choose what you want – free from ingrained automatics.
- Figure out what you want, need and secretly dream of – and get it.
- Work with your fears and use them as a compass to guide you towards what you crave, even if you never dared to speak it.
- Experience full expression and balance in a whole new way – so that you don’t end up in yet another exploitation – exhaustion cycle (all whilst likely suppressing the parts of you that don’t seem appropriate).
- Create deep, satisfying relationships. A feeling of being seen and heard. Plus, no more feeling oddly disconnected even if amidst people.
- Get a grip on the fear of missing out as well as the need to get hold on this NEXT thing that’ll finally fix allll the problems in your life – so that you stop being trapped in chasing that next thing without ever experiencing true intimacy and satisfaction.
- Become friends with your body and use it as a tool to access your own inner intuition and wisdom – so that you can fully embrace the gifts it holds for you instead of ending up at odds with your own physicality all the time.
- Develop the courage and the knowledge to step towards what you are really capable of – every single day. So that circumstances stop getting in the way of creating what you declare to achieve.
Working together could look like…
There are currently a few ways to experience my work:
#1 The online course “Leadership from within – turning your secret rebel self into your greatest asset as a leader” (coming July ‘22): I’m currently working on a course that supports you in creating your leadership everywhere in your life: Starting with yourself and loved ones, extending to your workplace, mission and dreams in life. It’s a self-paced course with options to upgrade. Read more…
#2 The 1:1 Alpine retreat: From playing with a horse to a day of skiing&conversation – or simply soaking in the wild nature in the middle of the Alps: We co-create the retreat of your dreams and use nature, animals and sports to leverage the insights you want to create away from home. Whether it be about advancing your leadership and enrolment skills or to get back a sense of serenity and spaciousness, or whatever it is YOU are looking for. Each retreat includes a conversation after we met to support you in implementation & creating lasting change. Read more…
#3 1:1 private coaching calls: This is the highest commitment I offer, and where the most powerful changes happen. We may kick off with an Alpine retreat, bespoke to your wishes. We then continue with 1:1 calls, where it’s all about what you would LOVE to create next in your life. In our calls, we co-create what it takes to transform your life profoundly instead of merely looking for the next fix. The coaching is designed to offer you the space, commitment and depth to enable this kind of exquisite change. Excited? Read more…
Ready to get Started?
First and foremost, let’s get in touch. Let’s jump on a (no-obligation) call. This helps both us to find out whether we may be a fit for you to create that magical life of yours.
I look forward to getting to know you!